Thank you for your interest in ESMI, we hope that you find the information you are looking for below.
If you would like more information then please don’t hesitate to either fill in the form at the bottom or give us a call on 0330 123 10 30, and one of our agents will be in touch as soon as possible.
Are you already a broker with ESMI? Click below to access the policy quotation & application site.
Why Become An Introducer For ESMI?
Quick & Simple Quote & Application Site
- You can set up a policy or send a quote to a client within minutes.
- Each broker will receive their own unique username and password to access the quote and application system.
- This will allow us to assign an ESMI customer to your brokerage, and pay commission accordingly automatically.
Attractive Commission Rates
- We pay commission on a residual basis, which means you will earn income off an ESMI policy every month for as long as the policy remains in force, for a total of up to 50 years.
- Commissions are paid once a month.
- Please contact us for more information on our commission rate.
Sales Literature and Support
- Helping you feel confident in what you sell
- We will provide you with online sales literature to pass on to your customers to help them make a decision on the right level of cover for them.
- Since we are an online eco-friendly company, we do not believe in printing and distributing unnecessary paper copies of literature. The sales literature will be in PDF format and you can either email it over to a client or print and hand it to them, should you wish to. We believe the less paper, the better!
- If you need training and support we will happily provide this for you too. Please contact us to learn more.
First Class Customer Service
- Quick underwriting feedback for complex cases, usually on the same day.
- Our dedicated team at ESMI pride ourselves on first class customer service and making life easy for our customers and our clients.
- You can rest easy about client satisfaction, due to customer service and our unique ESMI Rewards, where they can enjoy unlimited access to over 1,200 exclusive savings from almost all the UK’s major retailers, absolutely free with their policy. Each member should save around £400 a year.
Fill In The Form Below To Request-a-Call-Back or Send A Message
Why the penguins?
Penguins are extremely resilient animals (for obvious reasons ❄), and we believe that in many ways they are just like us! Here’s how;
- They’re very sociable animals and live in large communities.
- They often mate for life and are very family-focused. Once a bond is made they always support their partner and young through life’s “storms”
- They come in all shapes & sizes, and, like us, have a habit of being a little clumsy from time to time!
Plus – It’s impossible to look at a penguin and not smile.