How To Make A Complaint
First class customer service is our top priority and we want you to be happy.
We always try to provide an excellent standard of service. We realise that things can go wrong and there may be times when you feel that we have not provided the service you expected.
When this happens we want to hear about it so that we can try to put things right.
There are two ways you can make a complaint;
If you would like to make a complaint about customer service you have experienced, or a general matter then please click here and fill in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.
If you would like to make a complaint regarding an unpaid claim or your policy or benefits then please see below. This option is for more serious complaints regarding your insurance itself.
Who to contact?
So that your complaint is dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible you will need to make sure that;
- You are talking to the right person and;
- You are giving them the right information
When you contact us
- Please give your name and phone number
- Please give your policy or claim number and the type of policy you hold
- Please explain the reason for your complaint clearly and concisely.
Step one – making your complaint
For complaints relating to your policy or benefits please contact;
0800 032 7775
For written details: The Customer Service Manager, Compass Underwriting, Office 214-215, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE
Compass Underwriting are a trading name of ViVet Limited.
- Write complaint at the top of the letter.
- Give your full name, postcode and phone numbers.
- Include the type of policy, policy number or claim number.
- Explain clearly and concisely the reason for your complaint.
If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint please contact;
Complaints at Lloyds, Fidentia House, Walter Burke Way, Chatham Maritime, Kent, ME4 4RN
020 7327 5693