Simple Life Cover with 1,000+ loyalty rewards
- Cover up to £100,000 in less than 5 minutes online.
- Your price is fixed for the first 5 years.
- Guaranteed acceptance for ages 18-61 in the UK.
- No medical or lifestyle questions.
- Free access via ESMI Rewards to 1,000+ savings from most of the U.K.’s major retailers. Save an average of £400 a year.
From only £4.77 a month
Benefits of ESMI's Straightforward Life Insurance
We distribute our life cover in partnership with AmTrust at Lloyds, an AmTrust Financial Company. AmTrust were established in 1998 and have over 7,000 employes in 70 countries.
No medical or medical questions
Most insurers ask you for endless medical information, to speak with your GP, or even to have a medical exam. We require none of this to provide your cover.
We guarantee to accept you instantly online if you are age 18-61 and live in the United Kingdom. It’s that simple.
Full and instant cover from day one
There’s no waiting period for cover with ESMI. You are covered for the full amount as soon as your policy start date is active.
You're In Safe Hands
We've provided cover for over 4,000 people since 2012.
What Is Life Insurance and How Could Life Insurance Benefit You?
Life Insurance is an affordable way to help protect your loved ones financially, by paying out a cash lump sum to your chosen beneficiaries to help them cover any routine or unforeseen expenses when you die.
The average funeral cost in the UK is £4,271 alone, not to mention any unpaid debts, mortgages or other financial commitments you might leave behind, so having some cover in place can help make a difficult time for them a little bit easier.
At ESMI, we provide full cover after the policy start date, and we endeavour to come back to you with a claim-decision within 10 working days to help your family get back on their feet as soon as possible following your death.
Still not convinced it’s worth it? Read our stats below.
ESMI Life Cover Explained
So, how does ESMI Life Cover work?
- The cover is for ages 18 to 61 who permanently reside in the UK. You can renew the cover up to your 69th birthday.
- You’re covered from day one at the policy start date.
- Choose between benefits of £25,000, £50,000, £75,000, and £100,000.
- The maximum you can have if you are aged 56+ is £50,000, so please be aware (if you opt for more) that your benefit will reduce to £50,000 once you reach this age.
- The price is fixed for the first 5 years.
- The cover is an annually renewable policy and you are free to cancel anytime with no fees.
- You can add a partner to your policy.
- You may also add your children for 10% extra premium. This 10% includes 4 children with benefits of £5,000.
What happens if I have a pre-existing condition, will you accept me?
Yes, we will accept you for cover.
However, there is an exclusion for any claim that arises out of any medical condition that existed (including treatment, monitoring, referral, consultations or whilst undergoing tests) in the 3-year period prior to the start date of your policy.
This exclusion will not apply if you remain symptom-free and do not seek treatment or medical advice for a continuous period of 24 months.
If the cause of your death is not deemed related to your condition during the claims process then your benefit will, of course, be paid.
Want to know more about how this affects you? Click here to contact us.
The professional claims team at Compass Underwriting have you covered. Since 1986 they’ve been one of the UK’s leading independent accident & health underwriting agencies, serving over 250,000 customers in that time.
We understand how important your claims are, so we always do our absolute best to get them resolved quickly.
Once we have received all of our initial requirements we endeavour to respond to all claims within 10 working days to help your family get back on their feet as soon as possible
We will not pay for any death claims caused directly or indirectly by:
i) suicide, attempted suicide or deliberate self-inflicted injury, regardless of the state of your medical health.
ii) as a result of alcohol or solvent abuse, or the taking of drugs except under the direction of a registered medical practitioner.
iii) nuclear contamination, biological contamination or chemical contamination, war (whether declared or not), an act of foreign enemy, invasion, civil war, riot, rebellion, insurrection, revolution, an overthrow of a legally constituted Government, explosions of war weapons or any event similar to one of those listed.
Please view the policy document for full information on exclusions.
Still Need Some Convincing?
"It’s not that urgent. I’m young and healthy."
A parent of children aged 0-18 dies every 22 minutes in the UK. This equates to around 111 children every day.
Unlimited access to 1000+ loyalty rewards
Absolutely free with your ESMI cover
All ESMI policyholders get unlimited access to our ESMI Rewards site with over 1,000 cash-back opportunities from over 150 of the UK’s favourite brands.
Incorporate ESMI Rewards into your usual spending with ease, and you could see an average yearly saving of £400.
Save when you buy from your favourite brands
+1000s more to choose from
Buy straightforward Life Cover online from ESMI in less than 5 minutes.
Fill In The Form Below To Request-a-Call-Back or Send A Message
Why the penguins?
We think Penguins provide a great metaphor and mascot for protection insurance...
Penguins are extremely resilient animals (for obvious reasons ❄), and we believe that in many ways they are just like us! Here’s how;
- They’re very sociable animals and live in large communities.
- They often mate for life and are very family-focused. Once a bond is made they always support their partner and young through life’s “storms”.
- They come in all shapes & sizes, and... like us... they have a habit of being a little mischievous and clumsy from time to time and often slip up on the path of life.
Plus – It’s impossible to look at a penguin and not smile